- Monthly Themes
- August and September
- Back to School
- Bee Craft: Alphabet, Letter B Activity, Interactive Notebook for Kindergarten
Bee Craft: Alphabet, Letter B Activity, Interactive Notebook for Kindergarten
As you prep for back to school, get ready to learn letters with this letter B pack! Students color and cut out letter and pictures and then glue pictures to letter. Students glue letter craft to sentence sheet and copy the sentence.
This product can be used in a variety of ways to meet the needs of the students in your classroom:
1) On the sentence sheets, students copy the sentence on the lines. Students can also come up with their own sentence about the picture.
For example, the sheet says,
“Bb is for bee.” Student writes, “Bees buzz in the sky.”
2) Instead of coloring the letter, students can write word that start with the letter inside. For example, students fill the letter with Ss words: sun, star, Sam.
Here are some variations for how to use the FULL product:
1) Students color and cut out letter crafts. Send letters home as you begin to study it to remind parents of the current letter of focus. Then, near the end of the letter study, use the sentence sheets for students to review the letter they have studied. Students draw pictures of objects that start with the letter and copy the sentences.
2) Copy covers and sentence sheets back-to-back to create booklet for students to add crafts to, or add letter crafts to an already-established interactive notebook.
This FREEBIE is a PREVIEW of my “Letter Crafts Interactive Notebook” available for purchase in my store. This preview contains the sheets needed for letter Bb only.
Download the entire alphabet pack HERE: https://www.krazyforkindyland.com/store/p1766/Alphabet_Letter_Crafts%2C_Fill-In_Writing_Activities_for_the_Full_Year_%28NO_PREP%29.html#/
Be sure to check out our DISCOUNTED BUNDLES prior to purchasing individual products.
The cover of Krazy for Kindyland products includes exact JPEG(s) of included craft(s).
What our customers are saying about our products:
-provides engaging, hands-on fine-motor practice while learning across the curriculum
-easily differentiated kindergarten activities, based on student needs and also allows room for teacher choice
-includes consistent layouts; easy for students to understand
-low prep and a huge time saver; GREAT for subs
Email us at email@example.com